Friday, May 27, 2016

Gold Ribbon Awards

Gold Ribbon School Awards

The Gold Ribbon School award winners were honored at the 2016 California School Recognition Program, Regional Awards Ceremony & Dinner, at Tulare County Office of Education on Thursday evening, May 26, 2016. 

It’s not often that we are honored for all the hard work we do.  This recognition symbolizes the teamwork and high expectations we have from TK through 8th grade.  I congratulate every teacher and every employee for their contribution to this recognition.  Thank you for making student learning a priority. 

Congratulations to the following schools:

Roosevelt Elementary School
  • Gold Ribbon School
  • Title I Academic Achievement Award Recipient


Lincoln Elementary School
  • Gold Ribbon School
  • Title I Academic Achievement Award Recipient


Reagan Elementary School
  • Gold Ribbon School
  • Title I Academic Achievement Award Recipient


Central Valley Home School
  • Gold Ribbon School


**The Title I Academic Achievement Award honors Title I schools that have demonstrated success in significantly closing the achievement gap between high and low-performing students.