Monday, November 2, 2015

Title I Parent Night - Thank You

Thank you, EVERYONE, for helping at the recent Title I Parent Night!  Everyone played an important part in making the event a success.  I'm not sure how many parents actually attended.  I did a quick, rough count and counted 70 something, although not all of them signed the check in sheet.   The presentations were great and the parents I talked to expressed that they were having fun attending the sessions facilitated by all of you.  The kids had a great time with our paraprofessionals - Thank you!  The kids' technology projects were so impressive.  I even saw a first grader show me how she could use the keyboard without looking at her hands!


 



Bobby Rodriguez and Amy Sutton
- Thank you for letting us use Reagan.  I know that meant a lot of extra time and work on your part, getting the rooms ready for us, and cleaning up afterwards.   Thanks to our leadership team for helping  plan the event and to Sarah Ballard for sending the automated messages.  If you're a member of ALT, we will reflect on the event and talk about what worked and what we can do to improve.  All others, please email me any thoughts or suggestions you have for improvement. Let's do it again next year!  Thanks again! 
--Melanie Sembritzki