Thursday, October 31, 2013

Be the Turning Point.........In Someone's Life - The Law School Graduate: Story #1

This year's theme is "Be the Turning Point.......In Someone's Life."  As superintendent I have the opportunity to hear stories that are truly heart warming and encouraging.  It would be remiss of me not to share these with you.  We all need to know the significance of what we do.  I hope that you will EMAIL or call me with your story, so that I can share it, if you'd like. This first story is short and sweet and was shared with me in a card:

The Law School Graduate: Story #1

".............I had been blessed in my school life, and excited about what lies ahead with the kiddies in room 5 this next year.  I once had a student who graduated from law school, inviting me to the ceremony.  His note read, ”I always knew you liked me - so I wanted you to see what you helped me become.” - L. Spitzer