Thursday, September 1, 2016

Central Valley Home School Newsletter - September 2016

SPOTLIGHT

Christine Cook, our site secretary, was recently honored for 20 years of service in our district. Congratulations!!

Gini Muradian, CVHS Teacher was also honored for her 15 years of service. We are fortunate to have such experienced staff.

Trish Seapy is officially a CVHS teacher! She worked with us in the capacity of substitute teacher last year and we are happy to welcome her on staff this year.

What Will You Be?

Every morning when we wake up, we have a choice to be whatever it is we believe we can be. Setting goals and being intentional with our thoughts and our time are important. Please take some time and reflect on what you will be and asks your kids to do the same. I’d love to hear your be’s and I’d really love to add it our wall. I have created sentence strips to fill out or you can create a sign, picture, collage, etc. For me, I strive to be better than ever. Having this posted is a visual reminder for me on days when it feels hard to keep going.


SMILE it’s Picture Day
Wed. Sept. 28, 2015
11 A.M. —1 P.M.
@ CVHS
Student I.D. cards are free
Picture Packages available for purchase


See's Candy Fundraiser

CVHS students’ will be fundraising with See’s candy from 10/3/16 —11/4/16. All proceeds from this fundEvery morning when we wake up, we have a choice to be whatever it is we believe we can be. Setting goals and being intentional with our thoughts and our time are important. Please take some time and reflect on what you will be and asks your kids to do the same. I’d love to hear your be’s and I’d really love to add it our wall. I have created sentence strips to fill out or you can create a sign, picture, collage, etc. For me, I strive to be better than ever. Having this posted is a visual re-minder for me on days when it feels hard to keep going.raiser go towards assemblies, fieldtrips, and other educational opportunities for our students. This is our only fundraiser of the year. Many of you may have friends and families that may not be interested in candy but want to help. They can make a monetary contribution to CVHS ASB.